Aglaonema Pattaya Beauty
- Size: 30-40cm including pot.
- Pot: Default plastic pot
Perfect for offices, receptions and any desks, also suitable for your house. They thrive well in indoor lighting conditions and thus require little maintenance.
- Reviews (0)
Aglaonema ‘Jubilee Compacta’
- This Chinese evergreen is an easy-going houseplant, with highly pattered sword-shaped foliage, which will help liven up a spot away from direct sunlight. As the name suggests, this is a relatively compact plant that is quite slow growing, so it does not need repotting very often and will look best placed on a sideboard or coffee table.
- Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Pot covers: Default plastic pot.