- Reviews (0)
Chlorophytum comosum ‘Variegatum’
- Spider plants (Chlorophytum comosum ‘Variegatum’) are incredibly easy to grow, so are good for the novice as well as the more experienced houseplant enthusiast. Their strappy leaves are variously striped green and white, so it goes really well with the sturdy white plastic pot cover included in this set. Just pop the plant into the pot cover and pop it somewhere that gets decent mount of indirect light.
- Home care: Water Average Once in a Week. Mist the leaves every so often with water to increase humidity.
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 25-35cm (including pot)
- Pot: Default Plastic Pot