Kalanchoe blossfeldiana | flaming katy
15-20 cm Overall height including default nursery plastic pot.
Kalanchoe is a great flowering plant for people who don’t have much time and / or lack green fingers, as its so easy to look after and the flowers can last up to about 8 weeks.
- Reviews (0)
A pretty plant with rosebud like double flowers , and glossy green leaves that often has a long flowering period. Compact and striking, this is an easy plant to care for and rewarding.
- Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a Default plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: spring normally but can flower throughout the year periodically
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 20cm (+ or – 10% including the pot)
- Pot: Default Plastic Pot