Size: 30-40cm Height
- Water your plant about once a week and ensure that there’s a few inches at all times, enough to cover the roots
- Arrange your stalks
- Remove dead or yellow leaves
- Tie the stalks in place with ribbon wire or other ribbon.
- Bright indirect sunlight.
- Diluted Liquid Plant Food Drops Once in 3 months
- Reviews (0)
Lucky bamboo is a household plant known to increase feng shui. The common houseplant that most people refer to as lucky bamboo is not actually bamboo. While the stalks or stems do resemble bamboo, it’s actually called dracaena or Dracaena sanderiana.
Lucky Bamboo plants have stems that come in many different shapes and sizes.