- Reviews (0)
Peperomia Ginny or Tricolor Peperomia
Peperomia Ginny or Tricolor Peperomia is an evergreen flowering perennial plant. Native to Florida, Mexico and the Caribbean. Non toxic to cats and dogs. Most of the Peperomias are easy enough to grow indoors in containers. Humidity and light are important. Windowsills and conservatories are ideal places to display this plant. Light is an important while finding a spot indoors to grow a Peperomia Ginny.
- Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a Default Plastic Pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 15-20cm (+ or – 10% including the pot)
- Pot: Default Plastic Pot