The Philodendron Brasil is a fast-growing, easy, vining plant. Its graceful, heart-shaped leaves are dark green with yellow variegation in the center of the leaf. This full, trailing plant is perfect on top of bookshelves or in a plant hanger where its vines can ‘spill’ out.
The Philodendron Brazil is incredibly forgiving and will tolerate all kinds of neglect including low light, poor soil, and inconsistent watering. This is a great first-time houseplant or gift for anyone who wants to enjoy the natural beauty of plants without a lot of maintenance.
- Avoid direct sunlight it can tolerate low light well.
- Keep the soil a tiny bit moist, but not soggy.
- Use fertilizer which contains all the necessary macro and micro nutrients and is urea-free.
- Philodendrons love higher humidity.
- Any well draining potting mix will do.
This plant is not safe for pets.