- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Schefflera Arboricola (Gold Capella)
- The leaves of this easy to grow house plant form in finger-like leaflets, which radiate out from a central point – hence the common name of ‘umbrella tree’. These rich green leaflets are variously and irregularly splashed with yellow, so some will have a lot of yellow, while others may have none at all.
- More compact and refined than the species, this is an elegant and easy to care for house plant that tolerates neglect better than most. Its a pretty thing too, as each lustrous leaf is made up of several segments, which span out from the tip of the stalk.
- Average levels of watering is required. When you do water make sure you aim to get all of the compost evenly moist, then wait until it has dried out some before watering again.
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 75-85cm | 90-110cm (including pot)