Super NPK 20-20-20 Water Soluble Fertilizer 1KG
- Nitrogen (N) 20%
- Phosphoric Anhydride (P2O5) water soluble 20%
- Potassium Oxide (K2O) water soluble 20%
Application or Usage
- Fruit Trees: 1000g for 500-600L of water (Spray/Irrigation)
- Vegetables: 1000g for 800-1000L of water (Spray)
- Seeds: 1000g for 800-1000L of water (Spray)
- Flowers: 1000g for 1200-1500L of water (Spray)
- Grass: 1000g for 1000-1200L of water (Spray)
Note: Do not mix with oils or any product containing calcium.
Keep out of children reach. Clean yourself well after using.
- Reviews (0)
GPC Super NPK
GPC Super fertilizer contains three key chemical elements that are Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
These three elements promote plant growth in three different ways.
In simple terms, Nitrogen promotes growth of leaves and vegetation, Phosphorus promotes root growth and Potassium promotes flower and fruit growth.