Syngonium ‘Arrow’ – Podophyllum
The foliage of this unusual but easy to grow house plant, changes shape as the plant matures. Initially the leaves resemble arrows, but in time new leaves will have three to five segment-like fingers. The colouring is quite striking too, being a blend of green and cream. These showy leaves form on lax stems, which if given support will eventually start to climb – so the choice is yours!
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good quality potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 20cm (including pot)
- Pot: Default Plastic Pot
- Water: During the summer, water and mist the plant frequently. In winter, reduce watering but never allow the soil to dry out.